Your cart is currently empty!
VINYL ENGINEERED FLOORING Maestro Plus
- Protective UV coating finish
- Anti resistant wear-layer
- High-resolution decor film
- Virgin PVC top layer
- Strong WPC Core
- Angle/Angle click system
- Premium cork backing
- WPC core with premium cork backing
- Click installation system and hide minor subfloor flaws
- Water-resistant and resist chips & dents
- UV coating with scratch-resistant finish and easy to maintain
This product is specially priced according to your needs. Please contact us for price information.
Vinyl Engineered Flooring
Maestro provides the most delicate balance of warmth, comfort, and noise suppression. Up to 60 inches longer and more sturdy, the Maestro (7mm thick with 1.5mm cork underlay, 4mm engineering composite core, and 1.5mm vinyl top). Thanks to the cork underlay and embossed surface, your feet will feel the nicest and be as comfortable as possible.
Water, children, and pets cannot harm the Maestro. Maestro is created and manufactured following Opus Floors Canada’s eco-friendly standards to assist you in making the natural, healthy, and motivational living area you desire.
The Opus Maestro Series has a 1.5mm virgin PVC top for warmth and comfort, an air-filled WPC core, and a 1.5mm natural cork backing to absorb VOCs, all of which work together to provide your house with excellent SOUND REDUCTION. Adding an increased painted slope, taller slabs, Maestro’s embossed surface, and a patented embossed surface will give your home a unique appearance.
Vinyl Flooring Specifications
- Vinyl / WPC with premium cork backing
- Phthalate free , no formaldehyde
- UV coating with scratch resistant finish
- Click installation system
- Superior comfort & sound reduction
- Floorscore certified
- Easy to maintain
- Easy to install & hide minor subfloor flaws
- Kid resistant & pet resistant water resistant and resist chips & dents
- Exceptional styling and colours – Commercial project valued
- Can be used with Opus high density underlay Matching Opus transitions & stair nosings
Visit our Ladner Renovation Showroom
As an experienced renovation company in Vancouver BC; we brought together premium, environmental friendly renovation and green energy products in our Ladner renovation one-stop-shop. Here, you can find flooring products, rugs, tiles, sinks, faucets, shower heads, toilets, accessories, solar panels and beyond. Visit our showroom to see our wide range of interior design, construction and solar energy products and benefit from our free consultancy services and special discounts.
For commercial & residential
Virgin PVC + Engineered Core
Valinge 2G System
Superior Sound Reduction
25 years residential / 5 years commercial